|https://www.amazon.com/Papa-Fathers-Guide-Caring-Munchkin-ebook/dp/B0834GPVJ5/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=papa+a+new+fathers+guide&qid=1577563654&sr=8-1||2019-12-29, 10:37 AM|
You are now (or soon will be) a father!
Fatherhood can at first seem like a daunting prospect; after all, you want the very best for your little bundle of joy. Knowing what your new-born needs isn’t always simple but fear not – this book has you covered. Papa: A New Father’s Guide To Caring For The Munchkin At Home contains all of the do’s and do-nots of parenting, to give your mini-me the very best possible start in life.
This concise guide, written and compiled by Beau Salts, a male registered nurse, tackles all of the core points of new-born child care, including:
• Safety – How to create a safe environment, and unexpected hazards to look out for!
• Crying – Why it’s happening, and what to do
• Hygiene- Bathing, clothing and diaper changing
• Sleep – For both your baby, and you!
• Nutrition – Breastfeeding, formula and general nutrition
• Health – Umbilical cord care
• You – Because your health is important too!
• Work – Making the transitions; both out of work, and back to it
• And much, much more!
Sadly, babies don’t come equipped with an instruction leaflet, but this detailed guide contains all you’ll need in a simple and easy-to-digest format. Fatherhood is a monumental and joyous change in any man’s life; ensure you start off on the right foot – you, and your baby, deserve it.
"This book really helps with the first time parent. Male or female can learn what to except in detail and when to be scared or nervous about the well-being of their munchkin!" Amazon.com
Papa, A New Father's Guide To Caring For The Munchkin At Home, Beau Salts, Fatherhood, best tips for fatherhood, how to be a great dad, new dads tips, dad guide to newborns, baby tips for a new dad, top tips for new dads, first time dad, best guide to fatherhood, parenting a newborn, a guide for new fathers