|https://hi.nightingale.baby/galeandoscar-sign-6||2020-07-03, 11:20 AM|
Hey Parents! Sign language has stopped billions of tantrums in their tracks, quelled millions of meltdowns, and soothed upset babies around the world... but it also helps us understand and connect with our pre-verbal children in a deeper and more meaningful way.
So, we created this book with the hopes that it will make communicating with your little one(s) just a little bit easier and a lot more fun.
We hope you read this story of Gale and the Baby with your kids, learn to sign together, and have some fun!
What's inside the book?
- 12 most common, everyday words to help you and your little ones communicate through gestures
- Large, simple and beautiful illustrations that do not overwhelm the eyes and let your child focus on the details that matter.
- Enlarged signs on each page that create learning rhythms, allowing him time to recognize and remember one sign at a time. There is no point blasting through 100+ signs in 2 weeks when the reality is that if your baby can sign "more" "eat" and "all done", that's literally half the conversation at the 12 month mark!
- BONUS #1: 03 Summary pages of all the ASL signed used in the book, so you can quickly go back and refresh your mind.
- BONUS #2: 03 Coloring pages that you can print out and let your baby engage with the story even more. The better they can recognize the characters, the more likely they can remember the details in the story!
Gale And Oscar Learn Sign Language, A Sign-Along Story For Parents And Young Children, Includes First 12 Signs, Gale and Baby Book 1, Nightingale Baby, sign language children's books, sign language for kids, signing illustrated, children’s books about sign language, sign language baby books, baby sign language made easy, baby sign language basics, teach your baby sign language, most common sign language words