|https://www.amazon.com/Good-Bad-Obvious-Obviousness-Organization-ebook/dp/B07BKRHDQ5/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=the+good%2C+the+bad%2C+and+the+obvious&qid=1612913839&s=books&sr=1||2021-02-10, 12:19 PM|
“In our rush to employ technology and “systems” to guide us in our organizational travels, we have lost sight of what should be our primary navigational tool – obviousness…” —The Author
In this book you’ll learn:
• How a short story written in a popular magazine more than 100 years ago can benefit you and your organization today.
• The difference between Innovation and Creativity, and why one is the greatest key to organizational success.
• Why failure to identify and execute certain tasks may be dooming your organization.
• The leadership failure that is the Achilles’ heel of most contemporary organizations.
• How simple solutions are the best approach to complex problems.
"I highly recommend this book as a staple to one's bookshelf; a good quick read that will remind an organizational leader what to do to cut through the noise that surrounds his/her position." Amazon.com
"Common Sense Approach to Business... And Life. This is a great book! I highly recommend it for anyone who is part of an organization that needs to examine its mission, its operations or its leadership direction." Amazon.com
The Good, the Bad, and the Obvious, How Obviousness Can Ensure Prosperity For You and Your Organization, Dennis A. White, best books business management, most influential business management books, best business management books 2021, best management books for beginners, best books business leadership, best business management and leadership books, books every leader must read